Enterprise Solutions Architect, Cyber Security
Job ID: 44147
The Enterprise Solutions Architect (ESA) will report to the APAC Cybersecurity Centre of Excellence Management. Key focus is to create and co create agonistic solutions for sales and product teams across APAC region vis use cases and best practices. The Enterprise Solution Architect will lead the design and development of innovative agnostic enterprise architectures that encompasses Ingram portfolio of product, software, cloud and services.
Provide thought leadership and solution advisory to our clients. The ESA will directly lead the enterprise vision and strategy around on premises and cloud/hybrid-based solutions, across all types (of Infrastructure, Cloud, Platform, and Software) with cybersecurity design incorporated. He / she will help the services delivery teams to fulfil the vision design to end customer business outcome and to differentiate Ingram, and optimize services returns. He / she will partner with the near time zone vendor management and their vendors including working with the local subsidiaries as the domain knowledge point of contact.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to co create, create and idealize business and solution use cases with comprehensive on premise, hybrid and cloud-based solutions that covers the needs of technologies in multiple vendor solutions and business needs and objectives in complex environments.
- Provide cloud and cyber advisory to our clients. Leading the conversation to help our clients to create market demands for their solution stacks.
- Be the trusted architect advisors to internal and external stakeholders. Lead, mentor and bring the total solution portfolio and business for Ingram Micro to the next level.
- Participate in business requirement gathering sessions, gathering user data requirements, understanding the user requirements, and assisting in the reconciliation of technical and business requirements as they relate to the enterprise environment in IT. After which if there are areas of investment or expertise to be built in Ingram or outside Ingram through outsourcing or acquisition; the technical assessment will be dependent on this role. For instance, a centre of excellence for coding, cloud assessment, remote monitoring etc.
- Understand Security Operations Centre solutions, architecture, different mode of operations, event management, threat hunting, incident responses, integration. Participate in business requirement gathering and design SOC architecture and solutions.
- Responsible in delivering the co creation and creation through the eco system of vendors support and buy in; which will include educating internal and external stakeholders including the most effective route to market. This include building the Ingram Micro brand and the personification that goes with enterprise and as a solution aggregator. Enhancement of service capabilities and monetization of services through these use cases is critical.
- Ensure solutions are ‘provision able’, ‘billable’ and ‘supportable’
- Prepare and deliver business value solutions for internal and external customers including existing and prospective technology vendors, including proposal writing, presentation, conducting Proof-of- Concept, white boarding and ideation sessions to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
- Highlight the positive impact of Ingram enterprise solutions to help them achieve customer’s business goals whereby differentiating Ingram with the rest of our competitors and the value creation the vendor and customers sees in Ingram
- Propose technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and products and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet internal and external requirements in the enterprise solutions arena.
- Leverage deep technical expertise, knowledge of enterprise IT solutions and expertise within the vendors and Ingram internal, administer computing solutions to advise and educate both technical and non-technical members of the vendors and Ingram organization to achieve objectives
- Own successful implementation of sold solutions by ensuring smooth transition of designed solutions to the delivery team and remain engaged with the country and vendors while becoming a “thought leader” for the next opportunity.
- Work with the delivery team to ensure that a quality solution can be delivered, within budget, and to our client's satisfaction
- Communicate the solution’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users and be part of the global vendor management
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in vendors and Ingram internal organizations
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Management team to develop sales playbooks outlining strategies for driving high value into strategic accounts
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can take to market
- Create and own an Enterprise Reference Architecture inclusive of Cybersecurity elements based on Ingram’s Best in Class Vendors’ solutions
- Contribute to Ingram’s presence and brand in the Cloud and Security community
- Participate and present on public forum showcasing total solutioning (including cyber and cloud) capabilities and brand name for Ingram Micro. To create compelling a IM brand to entice and sustain our clients.
- Plan, design, lead, drive and support multi cybersecurity solutions play / demos / POCs development (that may incorporate elements of RedHat, Cloud, UiPath and IOT technologies) together with the virtual teams into the Ingram Micro Technology Experience Center.
- Host clients in Ingram Micro Technology Experience Center and deliver solution demo / POCs to help the teams to create positive value propositions and enable demands generation.
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Security and / or Cloud Architect
- Certifications: CISSP and CCSK certifications highly preferred
- Previous experience and exposure to service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with the full range of cloud service providers/solutions, inclusive of AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google offerings
- Knowledgeable and experience (preferred) with the implementation and support of advanced Identity and Access Management solutions, including directory services, PIV, single-sign on, authentication services, privileged access management, CASB, and federation, and integration to SIEM.
- Knowledgeable on the automation of the provisioning and configuration of IT environments, including tools, such as CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or PowerShell tools
- Knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection, encryption, monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and authentication solutions for traditional and Cloud-hosted IT systems
- Knowledge of Security Operations Centre solutions, operations, event and incident management, threat hunting, incident responses, architecture and integration
- Proven experience in communicating and demonstrating the value of cloud solutions to a variety of stakeholders to address complex and competing drivers in complex technical environments, with a track record of buy-in and successful implementation, migration, change management, and full adoption
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful
- Must have a firm grasp on the industry and anticipate trends and movements while balancing maturity and timing
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with solution and service providers, system integrators, customers and other members of the Ingram Micro organization
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment