Cloud Analyst Relations Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 43642
Ingram Micro Cloud is seeking an accomplished, strategic Analyst Relations Manager to build and execute our analyst relations program. Reporting to the Head of Global Communications and partnering with internal and external communications team members, this highly qualified individual will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community to ensure favorable outcomes in key reports, and to advise the company’s key business lines:
- Channel Business, which drives exceptional growth for our reseller partners across IaaS, cybersecurity, SaaS and collaboration/communication
- Portfolio Management Organization, which facilitates go-to-market strategies and initiatives for key technology providers, such as AWS, Microsoft and Google
- CloudBlue PSA, which manages any type of service by unifying sales, operations and finance functions.
She/He brings established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning and execution of briefings, analyst tours and strategy days, and growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
- Develop and implement strategic endpoint analyst relations plans and Corporate AR programs in alignment with company and portfolio objectives.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing, executives, and other cross functional teams to create programs and plans that will drive analyst awareness of Ingram Micro Cloud and significantly expand analyst understanding and support of our differentiation and value propositions.
- Bring deep experience and a successful track record of participation in major analyst research such as Gartner Magic Quadrant, The Forrester Wave, and IDC MarketScape.
- Generate Analyst Relations content, including briefing documents, messaging, competitive positioning, rebuttals and responses to crises and issues
- Manage reporting and advise senior leaders about analyst perceptions of Ingram Micro Cloud, and share insights from key analyst reports to the organization.
- Plan and execute events and meetings.
- 5+ years in analyst relations, preferably in the B2B technology industry
- A team player with a positive attitude and a collaborative work style
- Trusted relationships with analysts and influencers
- Knowledge of trends in communications and analyst relations
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working directly with executives, product management and product marketing functions
- Proven and successful in balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Position is based in Irvine, CA with the possibility for a hybrid working environment.
About Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is a hyper-growth, multibillion dollar business within Ingram Micro, one of the world’s largest technology distributors. It is comprised of independent yet interconnected business lines– Portfolio Management, Channel Business, CloudBlue and CloudBlue PSA—and underpinned by powerful technology that support the demands of cloud computing and serve as connective link between the ecosystems of our technology provider, reseller and managed service provider (MSP) partners.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.