Customer & Platform Success Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 43831
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “start-up like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any partner to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, Cybersecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to lead our Customer Success Team (CST) in New Zealand. This individual will have their mind focused on revenue and customer retention along with superior customer experience, recurring revenue generation and the building of a long-term relationships with senior executives from our top customers. The CST team includes individuals that are focused on both Customer Success and Platform Success. These individuals will report to the Manager – Customer Success.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of our pioneering customer success strategy. This role reports to the General Manager, Cloud NZ.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the customer success leader and senior point of contact representing our customer success team externally and internally
- Build relationships with key executives across our existing customer base, helping your team to delight with a positive customer centric attitude
- Develop and execute proactive business strategies to retain and grow the recurring revenue base within New Zealand
- Know the up-to-date metrics of our customer base across retention, growth, technology adoption and support performance inside out
- Serve as the technology expert for our own platform offerings, such as IMC Marketplace, Marketplace-as-a-Service, Go-To-Market Hub and more
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase technology adoption.
- Actively report, analyse and craft action plans for your team to improve metrics such as Net Dollar Retention (NDR), Platform Adoption and NPS/CSAT
- Enable your team’s customers to drive a customer success strategy within their own business
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local and global) teams. Work closely with your peers in other countries. Regularly liaise and drive alignment with the local Sales Leader, IaaS Leader and global functional leadership
- Implement, adapt and scale the global Customer Success blueprint
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by continuously soliciting and presenting feedback to the relevant teams
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in people management in either sales, account management, consulting, or customer success
- Stellar personal sales performance history and strong track record as team leader
- Strong experience in business analytics and data driven strategy creation
- Strong experience managing sales teams in customer facing roles
- History of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed business plans
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus. Strong technical acumen is a must
What’s in for you:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity and respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues and customers. Some of the benefits include:
- A fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Opportunity to work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Policy and Comprehensive Benefits Scheme
- Group Life Insurance Cover for all permanent employees of IM NZ
- Paid Birthday Leave
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!