Supervisor, Accounts Payable (Night Shift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 44274
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Supervisor, Accounting is responsible for managing the activities performed by Associates within their team(s). This includes ensuring that SLA’s, quality, business goals, and other objectives and deliverables are met; coaching of Associates; overseeing hiring, training, and development of Associates; collaborating with Business Leaders on strategic planning, productivity optimization, business solutions and problem resolution; recommending, implementing, and collaborating with the Support Team on process improvements; headcount planning including interviewing of Associate level positions; maintaining business continuity plans and implementing if necessary; and collaborate with various stakeholders in managing expectations and escalations.
Major Responsibility: Operations Management
- Ensures efficiency, high quality service, and timely delivery of service and effective management of resources
- Drives company culture and policies, and create a work environment in which employees will feel empowered to challenge norms, refine/standardize the process and put in changes that would enable the business to meet its plans
- Manages workload and key performance indicators through implementation of assessment tools and effective analysis to interpret process performance, people and control indicators
- Responds and applies integrated view to critical factors/risks/components that may affect processes/business/accounting standards with significant impact to a bigger number of teams
- Proactively incorporates new, suggested innovation and system changes that ultimately delivers breakthroughs and responds to client needs
- Provide guidance and assistance to subordinates within the latitude of established company
- Manage the coordination of the activities within the department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing
- Interacts with subordinates and functional peer group supervisors, normally involving matters between functional areas and other lines of business
- Leads cooperative effort among members of a project team especially during transition of knowledge and processes from one location to another
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Serve as a conduit of communication between Associates and management
- Avoiding conflict of interest in order to achieve sound and unbiased decision in the vested interest of the business
- Manage Associate disciplinary actions and make recommendations on regularization and retention
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations
Major Responsibility: Reporting and Analytics
- Prepare a variety of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) reports that are utilized for all levels of strategic and financial decision-making for the organization
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and provide analysis for all levels of management. Following guidelines established by the requestor, create reports that may be used in company wide decision-making.
Major Responsibility: Administrative Functions
- Prepares annual performance review documentation, regularization, coaching, disciplinary actions, and other ad hoc documentation
- Manage timekeeping of Associates that may include approval of overtime, paid time-off, and schedule adherence
- Receive and track employee and customer complaints, and resolve problems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years in a leadership role for an accounting function is required for this position.
- Experienced working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, such as the finance/accounting in a global Shared Services and/or BPO is an advantage
- Capable to work from home temporarily (with good internet connection)
- Role is for Night Shift (8PM - 5AM or 9PM - 6AM)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, you may not perform all of these duties.