Jeffersonville, IN, United States
Job ID: 44369
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Position Summary: Responsible for developing budgets and long-range facilities plans based on company growth and future facilities need.
· Oversees the coordination of space allocation and layout, communication services and networking requirements.
· Monitors budgets and approves contracts and purchases. May be responsible for facilities security.
· Providing protection of company personnel and property. Develops, implements, and maintains security procedures to meet required codes and regulations.
· Analyzes loss control and accident reports. Coordinating and administering security clearances and other policies and procedures in compliance with government agencies and regulations.
What you bring to the role: Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. Manage projects/processes. Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
· Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
· Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
· Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
· Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
· Ability to make significant contributions to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.