Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Position Summary: Responsible for planning and managing programs and or IT related projects to meet product delivery, quality, customer service, cost, and revenue goals.
- Acting as project team leader, coordinates team efforts in assigned accounts/territories.
- Ensures revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Review business requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules. Ensures clear communication and timely resolution of issues.
- May participate in the development of strategies pertaining to program.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices.
Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy. General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- Ability to multitask and work flexible hours and weekends (stay late when necessary)
- Maintaining a 5S and safe culture.
- Promote continuous improvements and LEAN environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Help maintain department budget and quality goals by successfully managing projects and onboarding clean business for the operation.
- PMP Certification Required
- High School Diploma and minimum of 5-year functional experience in a related field including a minimum of 1 year position specific experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.