Regional Manager - Managed Services
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job ID: 44331
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in an increasingly digital economy.
With the launch of our Global Cloud Marketplace, Ingram Micro Cloud is changing how business is done in the Cloud. We are a master cloud service provider (mCSP), empowering organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
Are you who we’re looking for?
The Regional Manager will proactively manage a set of customers comprised of large, complex managed and support based customers. You will utilize your relationship management skills to ensure that our services strengthen the overall customer experience. This individual will make sure that our service delivery is flawless and will maximize the opportunities to sell additional service lines.
In this role you will be:
- Drive the transition of CB managed services from external SI delivery to in-house
- Support a team of geographically dispersed resources to deliver services on time and within budget
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence within geographic responsibilities
- Work with teams to determine necessary activities to successfully deliver projects on time on budget
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution
- Understanding the pipeline of demand and work with the Resource Managers to ensure an appropriate supply of resources
- Recruit and build a regional service delivery team
- Holding the teams to the highest standards, project discipline and accountability
- Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy, implementing, and managing delivery with the associated teams.
- Establish, measure and report against key KPIs
- Ensure NPS and CSAT goals are achieved and maintained
- Building and maintaining senior & C level relationships across lines of business in your key accounts to gain an understanding of business goals, concerns & priorities within your accounts.
- Identifying and meeting up with potential clients and supporting the application sales team
- Building rapport with clients and managing them through the onboarding process
- Checking in regularly to make sure clients are loving their IT service and growing on track
- Networking at regional events to connect with current and potential clients
- Assisting with cost analysis for current contracts and future contracts to determine profitability
- Promoting positive relations with managed care organizations and community partners
- Representing the company at various conferences and/or business meetings to promote the managed services business
- Training additional team members, as needed
- Attending continuing education activities to maximize knowledge of associated industry
- Continuously working towards the Company's goal and vision
- Running quarterly business review sessions with customers
- At least five years of full-time experience in account management, consultative, and/or related role in Cloud Services or Managed Services Provider (MSP)
- Minimum baseline understanding of Aure & AWS- you bring the foundation; we’ll help you build upon it!
- Strong work ethic and self-starter mentality
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Post-COVID: Travel to client locations as necessary (up to 20%)
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.