Sr Global Cloud Program Manager - Amazon
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 44117
Sr. Global Cloud Program Manager
If you would like to play an important role in growing Ingram Micro Cloud while embracing opportunities for your career growth this job is for you. Also, because you are passionate about technology and by being submerged in a product-agnostic environment will uncover endless opportunities for learning!
You would like to be part of our team because you are a problem solver and you are eager to be part of meaningful/impactful projects.
We are looking to onboard a Sr. Global Program Manager who will support our Amazon business and oversee the Global sales operations of this broad portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Amazon Cloud AWS with program/project management skills and a passion for Sales Operations.
What is expected from the Sr. Global Cloud Program Manager for Amazon?
- Global ownership of Amazon Operations and the strategy for implementing new programs and processes.
- Be the key interface with Amazon Operations regional and global teams to ensure effective support and escalate/resolve issues when necessary
- Produce, maintain and communicate the roadmap for key Amazon developments and changes to sales systems, programs and incentives
- Determine the appropriate path for Amazon projects and work with internal and Amazon teams to ensure excellence in delivery. Take responsibility for defining and delivering project results
- Ensure clear communication of status, risks, and changes to project milestones to a large population including senior business leaders within our global footprint
- Deliver the appropriate training for support teams, sales and operations relating to new Amazon programs, systems and processes. Ensure no disruption to Sales during change implementation
- Be the Global owner/Admin for Amazon consoles and drive right practice across organization
- Operationalize AWS Public Sector program including, reengineer processes, managing, training, and problem resolution
- Attend and participate in Amazon workshops, meetings, and conferences related to Sales Operations. Ensure communication of changes with maximum lead time for new developments
- Manage cross-functional Amazon activities across multi-level groups within the organization, including engineering, product management, marketing, finance, sales and operations
What you must bring to the table:
- Self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity and continuously drive results!
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Operations and program/project management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio required
- Must possess the ability to think strategically examine and re-engineer operations and procedures, formulate policy and develop and implement new strategies and procedures
- Previous experience working with Amazon Cloud Operations is required and Amazon Public Sector is a plus
- Previous experience working with Amazon and APN consoles
- Previous AWS Cloud Management Platforms such as Cloud Checkr, Cloud Health, or nOps is a plus
- Must possess the ability to adapt to evolving business practices
- Outstanding interpersonal, collaboration and teamwork skills and experience
- Ability to build effective working relationships with Sales, Product Management, Engineers, Order Management, Public Sector and IaaS Administration teams
- Project management skills including the ability to prioritize assignments and make sound business decisions quickly
- Program planning and implementation skills; including strong organization skills and conflict resolution
- Ability to work independently and deliver thorough comprehensive and quality results
- Solid knowledge of technology products and distribution channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to implement recommendations and see projects through to completion
- Ability to professionally conduct meetings and discussions
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.