Sr. Program Manager
Are you an innovative, self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world’s largest cloud platform, proven enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Ingram Micro is the largest Microsoft distribution partner globally and is looking for a self-starter with experience in sales and project manager to join our team. An ideal candidate will have an attention to detail, focus on timelines and the ability to inspire our Microsoft O365/M365 reseller partners to execute the steps of our Modern Workplace Accelerate program. The ultimate goal of this team player is to drive the success of our Microsoft Modern Workplace (O365, M365) channel partners.
As a Partner Adoption Manager , you will be responsible for guiding our reseller partners and enabling their success. You will act as a “Sherpa” for resellers; advising and guiding them to execute their business plans.
- Once trained, act as a program subject matter expert and resource for our sales teams and reseller partners.
- Step in as the project manager for reseller partners that have signed up for various programs.
- Conduct project kickoff meetings and periodic progress reviews with reseller partners and Ingram Micro stakeholders.
- Help partners identify the tactics and actions best aligned to achieve the goals of their Microsoft O365/M365 business plan.
- Communicate status reports on a regular basis; gain agreement on course correction as needed and celebrate successes.
- Coordinate a portfolio of Ingram Micro Cloud marketing programs, technical resources and tools to ensure the success of selected resellers.
- Take a leadership role across the Ingram Micro Cloud sales teams to ensure everyone understands the power of a well executed programs
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales, preferably with IaaS/cloud technology.
- Proven experience in project management that includes goal setting, resource planning, timeline management and communication; formal Project Management training is a plus.
- Working knowledge of overall B2B technology marketplace, including cloud and IaaS.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: communication of goals and timelines, sharing of business results and gaining the commitment of Partners and peers.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
- Ability to travel.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.