Vmware Business Development Manager
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 44430
Armada is a value added distributor of server, storage, virtualization, network, IP PBX, video conference, security and infrastructure products, hand terminals, software and other products and components used by computer manufacturers during production process in IT market.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work in our Vmware Team to create great solutions for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; preferably in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties,
- At least 4 years experienced in Sales Management or Business Development in IT sector
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal),
- Caring self and professional development
- Proficiency of MS Office Applications
- No travel restriction
- Responsible from all sales activities
- Identifying potential partners & establishing channel structure.
- Executing sales / marketing strategies with Business Partners.
- Creating quarterly and annual sales plans, defining targets.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Organize the customer relations to anticipate their ongoing needs and future projects,
- Develop new accounts and expand existing accounts
- Schedule and attend onsite customer visits periodically
- Work closely with vendors.