CLOUD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER IaaS
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Do you excel in field sales? We’re inviting a customer obsessed Infrastructure-as-a -Service sales professional who will focus on driving growth across our partner ecosystem, primarily interfacing with current and new Ingram customers and prospects, with a specialization and focus on Microsoft Azure or AWS offerings.
If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing. As an IaaS Business Development Manager, you will demonstrate this value by recruiting new partners and enabling existing partners to execute on their go to market strategy resulting in sales growth for Ingram Micro Cloud and our vendors within the IaaS technology segment.
- Identify, win and develop new and existing customers by providing a complete understanding of the sales aspects of IaaS products and solutions
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, and market share across the distribution channel by helping a traditional computer reseller transition to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with a steady annuity stream
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure or AWS and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Azure or AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales and Technical resources, aligned in same business unit to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft Azure or AWS programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a subcomponent of developing existing Azure or AWS accounts.
- May travel up to 50%
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Cloud or IT experience at the following level: Senior Sales, Account Management or Business Development Manager. Working across: Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS or IaaS in general
- Minimum of one current major Azure or AWS certification recognized by the vendor
- Previous experience in a sales environment at a high-ranking internal sales level with a degree of customer facing experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills in Italian and English.
Key Skills and attributes:
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, cloud landscape
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-function, high-pressure environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.