SCOPE & PURPOSE OF ROLE:
You’ll be working in a fast-moving environment, being a role model and transferring knowledge to our teams at point of hire or day by day, individually or in group.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will have strong communication skills, able to connect and communicate to individuals with different personalities and backgrounds. You are eager to achieve your goals, maintaining quality at best practice level.
· To write, maintain, update, and continuously evolve the training material and standard operating procedures to constantly meet the needs of our business including liaising with all departments for process and working practice updates.
· Plan and deliver effective and engaging training to our site colleagues focusing on regulatory and mandatory training, using a range of training methods to motivate, validate and meet the needs of the different learning styles.
· Provide learners with all relevant information e.g. policies, SOPs and regulations to clarify what is expected from them and to ensure their safety
· To keep up to date with all administration work and maintenance of the training database within the defined timescales ensuring all training is logged on database
· Monitoring and reviewing progress of learners through feedback questionnaires, observations and discussions with managers.
· Work collaboratively with Operations Senior Leadership team to ensure all training delivered is in line with the on-going operational plan and all training needs are fulfilled.
· To induct and train all new colleagues into the business ensuring follow up training is completed within the timeframe set.