This job posting is no longer active.
Norfolk, United Kingdom
Job ID: 44441
- Reporting into a Solutions Architect or the UK IT Manager, the Developer will be responsible to document, build and test IT solutions, within agreed scope and budget that meet or exceed the business requirements and the requirements of ANOVO/IM customers.
- Supporting the business by resolving operational and customer incidents within agreed SLA’s, assisting the team to meet this through knowledge sharing and providing analysis, insight and problem solving experience.
- Assist the project delivery team by providing clear delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions, ensuring understanding, clearly communicates progress and immediately raises any issues with regard to delivery commitments.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES (IN SUPPORT OF THE COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENT):
- IT Solution delivery
- Supporting IT Solutions and Incidents inside SLA within defined area of responsibility
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development, testing of IT technology solutions
- Support Incidents to be resolved within agreed SLA
- Ensure all required documentation is created and kept updated at all times, including but not limited to: Change documents, diagrams, Test plans, Test evidence
- To communicate delivery commitment progress and any issues.
- Positively influence the culture of your team.
- Proactively engage self and to deliver all KPI’s to meet customer demands.
- To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to attain successful delivery.
At all times focus on advancing the business taking into consideration own contribution towards: Speed, Quality, Cost, Reliability and Flexibility.
- Compliance with respective accreditation guidelines.
- To support and promote Health and Safety culture in accordance with guidelines as set out in the company’s H&S manual.
- Ensure compliance of ANOVO UK policies and procedures.
- Acts with customer in mind and to further business interests at all times
- Seeks and uses feedback to improve self and service delivery
- Evaluates information to generate effective solutions in motivation of team
- Able to step up and deputise as required
- Ability to compile and deliver decision making information to business whilst taking proactive steps in relation to this.
- Act as liaison with the Business to allow for regular and accurate decision making information.
- Conduct effective outcome based meetings.