DescriptionOn site 5 days per week.
Reporting into the UK IT Manager, the Solutions Architect will be responsible for leading the design, document, build, test and implementation of quality IT solutions, within agreed scope and budget that meet or exceed the business requirements and the requirements of Ingram Micro and our customers.
· Support the business by resolving operational and customer incidents within agreed SLA’s, assisting the team to meet this through knowledge sharing and providing analysis, insight and problem solving experience.
· Assist the project delivery team by providing clear delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions and ensuring the team understands, clearly communicates progress and immediately raises any issues with regard to delivery commitments.
· Provide leadership to direct reports so that they understand and adopt the strategy and plans and are motivated to achieve their objectives and how IT can become a credible partner within the business, delivering and sustaining long term mutually profitable customer relationships.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES (IN SUPPORT OF THE COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENT):
· Technical Leadership of IT Development resources
· IT Solution delivery and support
· Employee Engagement
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead the design, development, testing and implementation of IT technology solutions
· Define and design technology solutions within the agreed enterprise architecture
· Ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future IT capability
· Communicate delivery commitment
· To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to attain successful delivery.
· To manage own development and those of your team members adopting a culture of continuous improvement.
· To support and promote Health and Safety culture in accordance with guidelines as set out in the company’s H&S manual.
· Ensure compliance of Ingram Micro policies and procedures.
· Evaluates information to generate effective solutions in motivation of team
· Ability to compile and deliver decision making information to business
· Act as liaison with the Business to allow for regular and accurate decision making information.
· At all times focus on advancing the business taking into consideration own contribution towards: Speed, Quality, Cost, Reliability and Flexibility.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs.