Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
The Executive Director, Global SAP Finance Transformation is accountable for driving Ingram Micro’s enterprise integration strategies. This position is responsible for formulating short-term and long-term strategies in the above-mentioned areas relative to Ingram Micro’s evolving SAP Finance technology platforms and application architecture.
Finance organization is integral in driving value creation across the business; therefore, the Executive Director of SAP Finance Transformation would demonstrate the following skills:
- Establish a clear and shared vision for your finance organization. Lead mission-critical program and project initiatives in areas of Finance Systems and Integrations. Actively seek out and drive continuous improvement opportunities across business processes and system solutions. Provide Solution Architecture in SAP Finance – FICO/FICA and S/4 Finance.
- Extensive SAP FICO functional experience in covering the following areas; General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Funds Management (FI-FM), Special Purpose Ledger (FI-SL), Cost Element Accounting (CO-OM-CEL), Cost Center Accounting (CO-OM-CCA), Activity-Based-Accounting (CO-OM-ABC), Internal Orders (CO-OM-OPA), Product Cost Controlling (CO-PC), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Profit Center & Accounting (EC-PCA), FICA, Contract Accounting and CI, convergent invoicing.
- Create a compelling and flexible implementation roadmap. Operate as a subject matter expert for SAP S4 FICO/FICA and other Finance Systems in the portfolio, be a point of contact for integration with upstream and downstream processes such as P2P, OTC and SCE.
- Design processes with users in mind. Partner with stakeholders to translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Manage to both global and local complexities. Ensure adherence to global design, technical architecture, standards, audit and change management. Operationalize solution through hyper-care and transition to support teams. Manage projects including resource allocations, financials/budgets, work plans, issue & risk management and status reporting.
- Establish strong governance for decision-making. Create an intelligent data framework. Embed innovation at the heart of the program.
- Dynamic leader who can energize multi-discipline work teams to develop and execute strategies based on current and anticipated needs.
- Provides coaching, career development, and evaluations for direct reports.
- Establishes performance goals, develops measurable performance standards, and establishes necessary checkpoints to monitor progress.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to a high-performance environment.
- Provides resource planning to support future initiatives and in proportion to project impact on the organization.
- Communicates decisions and policies in a way that establishes understanding and commitment.
- Provides direction in resolving conflicts, as well as coaching poor performers to improved levels of performance.
- Fully understands Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures. Acts in accordance with all company policies and can explain them to associates. May participate in developing new policies and procedures.
- Utilizes future foresight when leading and coaching associates.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, math or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience in SAP FICO/FICA/S4 Hana and education.
- 15 + years of SAP Finance experience, specific to ECC-FICO, FICA and S/4 Finance, across multiple industries.
- Ability to drive process and system transformation to deliver end-to-end Finance solutions.
- Experience operating in a global SAP environment including collaboration with international teams and offshore models is preferred.
- Proven experience managing/mentoring and coaching teams/ cross border teams.
- Experience managing large global project budgets and timelines.
- Experienced across all phases of a project including fit/gap analysis, design, build, testing, training, cutover and post go live support.
- In depth knowledge of end-to-end RTR business processes including areas such as General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Integrations, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Revaluation, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Travel & Expenses, Treasury, Reporting, and Data Integration.
- Experience integrating SAP with external Tax, Travel, Purchasing and Treasury systems such as Vertex, Concur, and Kyriba.
- Effective communicator, knowing when and what to communicate with relevant stakeholders to ensure no missed opportunities and/or no surprises.
- Ability to critically think and communicate complex and technical information, as well as present findings to both internal and external parties.
- Proven ability to collaborate, influence and drive for results at all levels of the organization.
- Strategic global mindset
- Excellent senior Stakeholder management experience
- Previous Global template/ Blueprint design experience
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.