Professional Services Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 44434
Armada, an Ingram Micro Company, is a value added distributor of cloud solutions , Data Center, Cyber security and infrastructure technologies. Since 1989, Armada that provides added value to the channel is preferred by leading IT brands because of its investments and innovative perspective. Armada with its expert staff offers the new generation information technology and solutions to end users through business partners .
We are looking for an experienced Professional Services Manager to help our partners for closing projects by providing supplementary services to their end-customer offering. The services are consultancy projects, surveys, managed services, and solutions developed by Armada and/or its partners.
The selected candidate should have a background in technical account management, IT project deployment, budgeting and analysis skills.
- Promoting and implementing the strategies in the field of Professional Services
- Supporting the Professional Services sales process in all its facets
- Signing up existing resellers and partners to run our services
- Creating business and services awareness with existing partners
- Achieving the agreed annual target
- Maintaining relationship management with services resellers
- Guiding, coaching and create marketing campaigns selling Professional services
- Independently make quotations, contract confirmations, (SLA) agreements following the request of customers, prospects or leads
- Organizing and giving presentations and workshop for resellers and partners around selling services
- Maintaining contacts with the various service providers and optimizing these contacts
- Communicate all necessary information to sales & marketing employees within Armada on their customers
- Closely monitor market, vendor and competition developments
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in fields of computer science/ IT or engineering.
- At least 5 years of management experience in the IT services business
- Proven working experience as a technical account manager in presales & post-sales activities,
- Knowledge of ICT, services and managed services in particular
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in IT infrastructure implementation
- Extensive experience in both spoken and written communication with customers
- New business generation experience