Daventry, NTH, United Kingdom
Job ID: 44466
DescriptionIngram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
· Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Operations Process Lead will be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring successful outcomes and usage of resources in line with the Ingram Global Lean Strategy
· The role will demonstrate and educate the team in the understanding of how their activities impact on long term mutually profitable client relationships
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES (CONSISTENT WITH THE COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK):
· Plan available work based on historical volumes and known standard times (and track against the plan, identifying required improvements to plan)
· Accountable for optimising “crewing” within process areas in accordance with Lean Principles
· Set objectives, development plans, monitor for progress, and coach for improvement
· Direct and perform regular follow-up on area performance, implementing corrective measures in a timely manner
· Reduce hours when there is insufficient volume to maintain productivity
· Pro-actively review on an hourly basis the “load” versus resourcing in delivering profitable performance.
· Deliver on all aspects of meeting and exceeding service level agreements and related KPI’s in line with speed, quality, flexibility and cost efficiencies.
· Identify non-value added activities and the impact on the business and take decisive corrective action to remove them
· Effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts in support of building long term mutually profitable relationships with customers
· Ensure individuals attain required quality standards and meet specified output target contribution in line with overall team goals (measured on an hourly/daily basis.)
· Resolve conflicts as they arise and to handle counter-productive behaviour effectively.
· Delegate tasks where appropriate.
· Coach, give feedback and train the team as appropriate.
· Set clear and unambiguous objectives ensuring they are discussed with and understood by associates.
· Hold self and others accountable for the achievement of all performance metrics, including
· Ensure development plan in place according 70/20/10 principle per employee
· Lead, inspire and motivate the team
· Assess and communicate proactively on all aspects of absence management, timekeeping, delivery of productivity hours vs. LEAN benchmark