Finance & Controlling Manager (f/m/d) || (Junior) Controller (m/w/d)
Job ID: 44444
We’re the pulse of international e-commerce. We’re part of an ever-growing US corporation and we look after renowned e-commerce clients from all over the world. Our 850,000 sq ft state-of-the-art warehouse in Großbeeren (South of Berlin) offers air-conditioned, ergonomically optimized workplaces. We’re committed to making our international employees from more than 50 countries feel right at home, which is why we pay attention to the little things that make work more enjoyable.
Our goal is to be the most original employer in logistics, and you can become a part of this journey by applying as a
Finance & Controlling Manager (f/m/d)
to support our Finance & Controlling team in Großbeeren (South of Berlin).
Are you passionate about the strategic aspects of the Finance & Controlling world? Do you want to contribute to our company strategy? Are analytic thinking and the drive to take things to the next level qualities of yours? You have come to the right place!
Your future role as Finance & Controlling Manager:
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for the annual and long-term forecast, weekly/monthly reporting & budgeting.
- You manage results for the P&L and balance sheet as well as comments on budget, prior years, and latest forecasts.
- You will be part of the budget process and work closely with our client’s Finance department on weekly P&L, RFc and Budget forecasting (annual).
- As part of the team you will have a leading role in building up and conducting an effective & efficient HR controlling.
- With your experience and knowledge, you will contribute to the optimization of processes.
- You will provide essential support in decision-making for Senior Executives, and drive understanding of financial performance around O/I & cost savings.
Your ideal personal profile:
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment to drive financial insight and perspective.
- You are energized by analyzing and providing insights on monthly/quarterly/annual actual results.
- You are a positive and solutions-oriented person who is used to working with large volumes of data.
- You are a team player, modern and open-minded with a proactive hands-on approach.
Your ideal professional profile:
- 2-4+ years in FP&A, corporate or logistic operations controlling, with experience in e-commerce environments.
- Business Administration, Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- Excellent PC and data analytic skills (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, database/business intelligence software).
- Experience with finance tools/systems. Advanced Tableau user skills would be a big plus.
- Self-motivation and proficient project and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral – German and English.
- Strong analytical skills and solution-orientation.
- Ability to combine strategic business thinking with high attention to detail.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro:
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
- A highly motivated team and an open communication style.
- Ability to drive change and design systems and tools.
- Having a mentor for your induction.
- Being in a position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects.
- A variety of trainings on technical topics, languages, and soft skills.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Ergonomic, air-conditioned, and ultra-modern work environment.
- Free beverages and other amenities.
- Using the free 24/7 advisory service “LifeWorks” offering support in any situation.
- A canteen that is open all day offering varying fresh meals every week for moderate prices.
- Good connection to public transport.
- Free parking.