Global Cloud Learning and Development Professional
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 44031
- Develop, manage, and execute the development framework for our Global Cloud Channel organization
- Uses Workday Learning LMS to create development tracks, schedule training, and report results. End to end administrator of LMS.
- Procure and curate related training material for use in the framework.
- Point person for all administrative duties for our LMS, in-person and virtual trainings and helping to ensure employees have an optimal learning experience.
- Support various project to help meet the company’s initiatives.
- Manages complexity
- Communicates effectively
- Drives results
A minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in the design and facilitation of adult learning programs
- Project management and change management experience
- Ability to translate business needs into systemic and practical learning solutions
- Experience with learning design software, SharePoint and/or intranet design a plus
- Experience working in a global matrix sales environment a plus
- Experience working with LMS is required, and experience with Workday Learning a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.