Sr Support Representative - Global Accounts
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 44478
We’re seeking a motivated and talented Sr. Sales Support Representative that is passionate about offering excellence to customers and performing at a high level! We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals who are eager to be in an environment that will offer unlimited growth and career development.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years
How do you stand out?
If you have excellent organization skills, can handle a fast-paced environment, and are always curious to learn more, join us! If you can multi-task and respond to rapid change, you must apply! If you are an outstanding communicator and you love technology, this job is for you.
- The Sr. Support Representative is a transactional expert and is responsible for processing highly complex customer transactions and/or updating, correcting, or altering transactions as needed.
- Performs transactional functions and order entry duties in response to information received via fax, verbal, or electronic transmission (web, EDI, email, etc.).
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of the request and transaction and completes the transaction accordingly.
- Maintains records associated with the transaction and prepares related reports as needed.
- Handles customer inquiries and resolves highly complex support issues with the customer, vendor and associate team members to help deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Coordinates and assists with inquiries regarding order status, deliver/shipment status, inventory/product availability, pricing/quotes, and other related questions.
- Resolves highly complex transactional issues and is able to navigate through the various support functions and tools throughout Ingram Micro.
- Researches and provides requested information in a professional and timely fashion.
- Evaluates transactional processes and recommends and implements improvements to processes that will improve the customer experience, internal processes, and SLAs.
- Works as a lead to manage and coordinate large or complex sales opportunities that require multiple team members’ efforts and also provides training, coaching and mentoring support to other Support Associates.
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent experience using the MS Office suite including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- A strong customer focus with a proven track record of delivering best in class customer support
- Any kind of administrative/data entry/call center experience is preferred
- Collaboration skills
- The ability to be an individual contributor that is part of a greater team
- Ability to problem-solve and manage time efficiently
- Minimum High School diploma (or equivalent) is required, secondary degree is preferred
What this position offers you:
- $18.00/hr to start – compensation rate is flexible based on relevant experience
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick days
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.