Presales Engineer (IAM/PAM)
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 44459
- System Engineer or related.
- Middle or advanced English (desirable)
Experience and knowledge:
- One to two years as a pre-sales engineer in IT solutions.
- Basic knowledge of MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication, Active Directory, LDAP, Remote Desktop Protocols, SSH, AWS, Azure, GCP, and SaaS applications.
- Minimum of one year experience as an implementation or pre-sales engineer in a Privileged Access Management (PAM)/Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions.
- Build BOM based on the requested requirements.
- Prepare proposals for RFPs, answer technical questions, carry out demonstrations and PoCs.
- Comply with the training plan and achieve the certifications required by the manufacturer.
- Dictate training and webinars.
- Comply with the response time SLAs of the assigned requirements.
- Propose plans to increase the demand for the assigned brand.
- Close communication with partners and end customers to follow up on opportunities.
- Carry out pre-sales activities in other brands related to Privileged Access Management.
- Collaborate and work together with those responsible for the IT infrastructure for the design, configuration, and support of the laboratories for PoC, Demos, and training.
- Direct contact with the manufacturer to meet the requirements to market the solution, replicate promotions, and webinars of interest to end customers.