Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to three days remote per week.
We are seeking an Sr. SAP P2P/MDG Analyst to join our talented team and play an integral role in supporting procurement functions for Ingram using SAP P2P on ECC and S4 1909. The candidate should have deep knowledge and understanding in P2P processes and cross functional integration areas of SAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in project design sessions with stakeholders to define requirements and assists in the deployment of the SAP based solution (Global Template) for the Procure to Pay (P2P) processes for Wholesale distribution Industry.
- Work experience in full-cycle SAP implementation, rollout, upgrade Working knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 Proficiency in troubleshooting ABAP programs, IDOCs, Workflows Experiences with using SAP OSS, Solutions Manager.
- Experience needed in areas of FI and MM invoice entry, Variances, Tolerances, Evaluated Receipt Settlement, payment program, Workflow, Vendor Master and vendor classification, and Tax determination module.
- Participate in the development of solution design documents, functional design documents, configurational rational, test plans and test scrips
- Extensive SAP functional and configuration knowledge in Material Management (MM), Master data Governance (MDG), Logistics (LO) module Working knowledge of Financial (FICO) preferred
- Will work on major SAP Purchase-to-Pay projects or enhancements in the Payables areas
- Partner with business owners to identify opportunities for improvement and offer up appropriate solution designs to meet business objectives
- Support all aspects of the project lifecycle from requirements, design, integration testing and deployment
- Define test scenarios, test scripts, and execute testing. Define conversion objects, data mapping and validation exercises, and data conversion activities
- Adhere to project priorities and deadlines and proactively communicate risks and/or issues that may impact project objectives, budgets, or timelines.
- Follow PMO guidelines for project delivery and methodology and assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities (processes, people) to improve project delivery and/or development methodologies.
- Knowledge in SAP Vistex vendor funded application is highly preferred.
- Master Data Management, validation, and governance knowledge is preferred.
Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of SAP procure to pay experience and 2+ years of SAP full life cycle implementation experience is preferred.
- Experience with SAP S4 desired
- Experience in requirement gathering, leading workshops, gaining consensus, defining solution designs that meet business goals, and documentation
- Detailed understanding of SAP implementation methodology and its’ practical application to country roll outs
- Good understanding on VISTEX solutions, services, methodologies, and tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge on Data governance framework design: Designing data standards, processes, organization, policies, developing roadmaps for design and execution, and operationalizing frameworks for large organizations.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in Relationship management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.
- Liaison with project management office and appropriate Project Management offices to help manage the day-to-day interdependencies of multiple project teams.
- Create a supportive team-oriented work climate that enables business team members to develop professionally and that values diversity, promotes teamwork and collaboration and emphasizes quality, customer satisfaction, creativity and cost effectiveness.
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.