Supervisor, Credit Operations (Australia)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 44502
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervises support level employees. Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team. Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex. Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders. Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to moderate level of control and review.
Supervises support level associates (clerks, production associates, technicians) in an organization characterized by high transactions or processes. Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team to ensure task completion. Assignments are largely established in accordance with schedules and deliverables.
Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines. Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and procedures.
- Monitor the execution of action plans as committed to the onshore partners
- Identify the drivers which contributes to the SLA attainment or breach
- Create action plan to address daily operational issues and breach in SLA
- Review the report(s) coming from Work Force Management Team regarding the SLA, utilization, Leverage on the tools available or provided by the support teams to extract and review the attainment of each metric.
- Communicate the corrective and preventive action plans to local Operations Manager
- Report SLA breach findings, caused and recovery plan to the onshore partners via email or conference Performance review with in-country partner on a monthly basis.
- Checking and reviewing of attendance and how to allocate the workload to available resources
- Scheduling and managing of offline activities such as training, coaching, team buildings and other team activities
- Review of the process as initiated by the in-country partner, vendor or internal teams with the support group
- Roll out the new process updates to Associates and secure sign-off from the members of the team
- Schedule a huddle session at preferably regular and recurring schedule
- Schedule recurring cadence with in-country partners to discuss performance, process, business updates, staffing concerns and other tactical matters that might impact the day to day operations
- Review of feedback received from internal/external stakeholders
- Work with support groups in identifying the root cause of the Formulate action plans; corrective & preventive actions
- Inter-process collaboration by reviewing the collated data from process related opportunities and feedback
- Connect and discuss with pertinent teams and support group on the process related opportunities and agree with action plan
- At least Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Finance or Accounting
- CPA is an asset
- 3 years and up of leadership/management experience
- Prior experience in a BPO or Shared Service organization is an asset
- 2+ years functional experience (AR or OTC)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.