Learning & Organizational Development Partner (Consultant, Learning & Organizational Development)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 44500
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Learning & Organizational Development Partner (Consultant, Learning & Organizational Development) is responsible for supporting all activities related to learning (focusing on leadership development) and organizational development to further individual capabilities in support of Ingram Micro Philippines’ Human Capital Strategy.
This individual will analyze, design, develop, deliver and evaluate in-depth leadership development experiences using his/her expertise, working with internal SMEs or partnering with vendors; provide internal consulting and coaching support, and champion learning and OD processes and practices to enable leaders across the organization to support associate development and engagement.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Leadership Hi-Potential Management Program (30%)
- Leadership Development Program Management (20%)
- Annual Learning and Development Needs Analyses and Calendar Implementation (10%)
- Learning Module Design and Development (10%)
- Sitewide Performance Management Support (10%)
- OD Projects and Initiatives Implementation Lead (20%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience in a training/L&D environment as a leadership consultant for leadership and executive development programs (Manager to Senior Manager Level).
- With Professional Certification in facilitating Leadership Development Programs (e.g. DDI, FranklinCovey, AchieveGlobal, Blanchard)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.