Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
SAP ABAP Support Maintenance and Development for processes in Order To Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain Execution, Record to Report, and SAP BRIM in an environment consisting of following systems: S4 1909, ECC 6, GTS, RPE, APO, MDG, FSCM, EAI. Integration leverages Seeburger and TIBCO.
· Manage/resolve incidents and enhancement requests for the assigned functional track
· Ability to analyze the issues & solving it in predefined SLAs
· Very Good Debugging Skills
· Good Communication skills and good team player
· Should know basic SAP business processes in OTC, P2P, SCE & FI
· Should be flexible to work in shifts if required
· 8 + years of SAP ABAP experience
· 8 + years of RICEFW: Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflow
· 2+ years of HANA design and development
· Expertise with ABAP, OO ABAP, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, Reports, Module Pool, BAPI, BADI, User Exit, Enhancements, ALE, workflows, IDOC processing, RFCs, Events, Output determination, Pricing Procedure routines
· Good to have Experience with BRF+, SAP CRM Technical, SOM (Subscription-Order-management), integration knowledge with SOM and CC, CI. Knowledge on Webservices (Rest & SOAP based).
· Knowledge in various API integrations such as REST, SOAP, Odata & RFCs
· HANA CDS views, attribute views, procedures, AMDP, and ADBC experience
· Experience working on FIORI/Gateway
· Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems desired
· Minimum 8 yrs in SAP ABAP Development and 2+ years in HANA
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.