Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 44154
Senior Business Manager – Modern Workplace
As General Manager you will lead a cross-functional team of sales and vendor management professionals and be responsible for development and execution of a portfolio of Modern Workplace Vendors’ go to market strategy to achieve financial goals. Working alongside Vendors like Microsoft, AvePoint or Sippio (just to name a few) you will proactively develop and grow cloud collaboration and security products and services into our existing Partner Ecosystem.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
Experience working within the IT channel across Sales, business development and marketing, with strong leadership skills you will have experience of first and second level management.
Who you are…..
- Give clear and concise communication to the team and other colleagues to drive business performance
- Able to consistently work towards and meet/exceed daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets on a wide range of performance measures
- Company, product, service and related business drivers knowledge and actively pursue business opportunities
- Understand the impact of work on profit and sustainable growth of the business
- Ensures business decisions are in line with company TENETs and build long term mutually profitable relationships
- Will take the initiative and use appropriate judgement in a crisis
- To effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts in support of building long term relationships with customers
- To ensure individuals attain required quality standards and meet specified output target contribution in line with overall team goals
- To resolve conflicts as they arise and to manage counter-productive behaviour effectively
- Works to ensure change management is complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
- Works to ensure programme management is complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
- Works to ensure management of business area is completed efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
Who we are
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great customer focussed people. We look forward to your application!