Business Development Executive
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 44467
Ingram Micro UC&C Business Development Executive – Jabra Ambassador
Business Managers, Ingram Associates on all levels, Customers.
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
- The Ingram Micro UC&C Business Development Executive is responsible for the development and delivery of business within the UC&C & broader reseller partner base.
- This will cover all aspects of Jabra UC&C products and services.
- Drive technical and sales skills downstream into the channel base and build out competences appropriate to meet a digital engagement approach.
- Identify opportunities associated to Jabra to maximise sales.
- Be sales driven and focused on growth.
- Create business plans, activity plans and contribute to marketing plans with the UK Jabra distribution team
- Comfortable at working towards and driving activity to meet a £30m revenue plan.
- Comfortable to demonstrate the Jabra product range.
- Ensures decisions are in line with company metrics, supporting data to build long term mutually profitable relationships
- Ability to evaluate, understand and respond accordingly without delay
- Customer first approach always and proactively takes corrective measures to improve service delivery
- Thinking macro in identifying business opportunities and refer for broader business outcomes
- Technical understanding within the UC&C arena
- Sales understanding within the UC&C arena
- Reseller centric – complementing income growth
Communication and Collaboration
- Collaborates with other departments and is comfortable having honest conversations to turn difficult decisions into business benefits
- Empowers team members to improve the quality and pace of work to meet customer expectations
- Willingly learns from other team members to enhance the overall performance of the team whilst proactively sharing knowledge
- Presentation skills to communicate services and products to customers and associates
Influence and relationship building
- Can successfully work in high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
- Ability to adapt between micro and macro thinking and identify the needs of the customers
- Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
- Identify sales opportunities and influence investments quickly
- Market understanding and technical skills required for customers to become successful
- Ability to quickly identify patterns, trends along with what is missing to generate effective solutions to address any gaps
- Ensure the solutions provide a positive customer experience, cost effective and maximising sales
- Is willing to consider new ways of working and try other people's ideas as well as their own
- Understand the UC&C landscape and how to complement the two verticals
Planning and Organising
- Ensuring that there is a positive customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time
- Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
- Works to ensure tasks and activities are completed efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
- Team planning and contribution to deliver a concise customer plan
- Organise technical agenda’s, measurement of customer engagement and knowledge transfer
- Works to build a strong relationship with the customer, ensure that communication is efficient and effective for internal and external stakeholders
- Give clear communication to the customer and associate
- Understand the product offering and proactively advocate
- Hold all necessary sales / technical accreditations appropriate for UC&C portfolio
- Comfortable at sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Sales driven with commercial understanding as to how to present medium to large scale projects
- Results driven
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within perceived scope of influence
- Actively demonstrate the Ingram Micro TENNETS
- Take and accept accountability for results
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To own the delivery of the number against the following goals
- Product and solution skills transferred into the channel base
- Sales values (Revenue, FEM) within opportunities
- Account ownership where necessary
- Lead with current portfolio to meet sales figures aligned with UC&C targets
- Layer to current general sales team to build out solutions and enhanced propositions
- To deliver against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Build and own the engagement plan between IM and Jabra
- Drive the growth of IMUK Jabra revenue and market share
- Expand the reach of IM higher, wider & deeper into each customer
- Drive the peer-to-peer engagement across IM and customer
- To represent Ingram Micro in a professional manner
- Ensure that you can articulate IM’s value proposition
- Ensure that the relevant knowledge of Vendor’s programmes and offerings is current
- Ensure that any required trainings are completed to support the requirements of the role
- To contribute to the development of IM Associates and to contribute to the overall development of the team.
- Partner relationship management for key customers existing and net new targets.
- To have the ability to demonstrate
- Proven skills to operate in a large matrix business
- Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- An ability to influence across multiple departments
- Ability to cross sell and across multiple levels
- Demonstrated initiative to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
- Ability to maximise profitability on any opportunity
- Technical learning and experience in the UC&C market
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs
E = Essential
D = Desirable
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written)
- Conversant in Technical English
- Knowledge and experience of working across cultural boundaries
- Understanding of Ingram Micro business
- Understanding of products and services
- Business systems knowledge
- Understanding of Jabra
- Sales understanding within a technology environment
- Capability and understanding of channel and key resellers
- Video & voice knowledge
- Digital presentation skills
- IT/AV channel industry knowledge
- Sales orientated and ability to execute quickly
- 2 tier channel experience
E = Essential
D = Desirable
- GCSE grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Full UK driving license
- Sales or business development recognised qualifications
- Accreditations with core vendor line card
Business Development Executive – Brand Ambassador June 2021