* This is a Remote positon.
The Global Client Executive focus is to build and maintain strategic relationships with existing clients and sell Ingram services to new clients. The GCE is responsible for generating revenue, profit and advancing market share with clients by developing meaningful business relationships and positioning and selling products, programs, services, and solutions that align with the client’s and Ingram Micro’s key objectives.
- Acting as the account strategist and steward of the client relationship, the GCE manages and develops business strategies and opportunities with clients to expand existing relationships while also developing new client accounts and relationships.
- Maintaining sound knowledge of industry trends and technologies, the GCE is responsible for leveraging their expertise, along with the experience of other Ingram Micro experts, to build, position, and sell advanced solutions, programs, and services to key accounts.
- Manages and oversees the sales process for assigned accounts to ensure smooth, timely, and accurate execution of deals.
- Communicates with Ingram Micro staff to ensure that internal support and sales team members understand and are able to properly support sales opportunities. Maintains consistent communication with all parties regarding key initiatives pertaining to account to further grow profitable business.
- Provides specialized consultation, education/training, and sales resources to enable vendor and reseller success, and acts as an extension of the vendor organization to drive programs and vendor initiatives to channel partners.
- Creates and communicates tactical and strategic initiatives and forecasts aligned with the direction of the organization and divisional objectives.
- Develops communication cadence with clients, weekly/monthly touch points and developing client specific QBR’s/ABR’s, proposals and solutions.
Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience. Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the activities you will be responsible for.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.