Associate III, Credit
This job posting is no longer active.
Greer, SC, United States
Job ID: 44161
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Maintain all credit card relationships and daily activity
- Daily access of third-party bank portals for all US based credit card deposits.
- Report net totals including net funding and associated fees per card type and business segment.
- Provide daily reporting and bank reconciliation of all credit card activity as well as any adhoc management requests.
- Internal communication for credit card chargebacks, including credit communication.
- Recurring Billing and Cloud segment blended payment reconciliation and reporting.
- Ensure all timely reconciliation related to blended (cross-segment) payments/adjustments.
- Communication of reconciliation gaps regarding blended payments and ensure proper training to internal and/or offshore associates.
- Bank statement daily balancing to ensure monthly reporting to Accounting for Cloud business segment.
- Daily reporting within AR Management to encompass all bank deposits and reporting of any roll forward of cash related to Cloud.
- Bank statement reconciliation/reporting based concerning all funding sources related to the Cloud and Recurring Billing segments.
- Lockbox loading of all daily deposits related to cloud , ensuring all recurring billing automated files are funded and balanced to the deposit before launching to post.
- Ensuring all daily deposits are posted direct to customer accounts and communicating any delays in automated files or gaps with bank funding.
- Complete daily funding reconciliation related to Recurring Billing and Cloud business segments.
Decisions free to make:
- Credit card authorization reversal (where applicable)
- Blended payment corrections, communication, and system updating
- Bank deposit versus posting gaps – all segments
Explain the decisions that depend on position’s advice:
- Daily deposit and bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation of blended (cross segment) payment Journal entries
- Bank deposit gaps and/or delays in posting to business segment
Job Qualifications and Education:
- Finance/Accounting degree
- SAP knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Bank statement reconciliation knowledge
- Mainframe experience concerning Ingram core system
- Multiple business segment communication
- Clear and concise communication skill
- Ability to work in a fast paced business environment
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.