User Experience Designer, UX Team, CloudBlue
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a newly formed business unit of Ingram Micro, is the only cloud commerce and fulfillment engines with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 40 million seats globally. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue Commerce, Connect, and Go to Market platforms enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a User Experience Designer focused on activating the hyper-growth of our infinite ecosystem of SaaS and IaaS solutions. In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing efficient and best and class solutions for CloudBlue product line.
We really need to talk as soon as possible if the following resonates with you:
- You’re passionate about bringing consumer-grade experience to business users.
- You’re ready to get your hands dirty and draft a CSS animation rule to explain your freshest idea to a developer.
- You adore working out a lo-fi map of the flows to grasp the whole picture before you proceed with a pixel-perfect prototype.
- You love collaborating with the UX Research, Product Management, Product Marketing and Engineering teams to make sure your design proposal is understood, taken into backlog and delivered the way you intended it to be.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Propose the best possible design solutions to cover business and user needs of CloudBlue customers
- Perform research on various approaches and market trends to implement into design concepts and apply findings to concepts and prototypes and recommend
- Create customer journey maps, wireframes, user flows, low- and high-fidelity prototypes to ideate on the concepts and communicate product vision to the stakeholders
- Present product ideas to the team for brainstorming and feedback gathering
- Justify design decisions made inside and outside the team to build credibility and trust around design proposals
- Collaborate with research and design teams to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Create clear and precise design documentation to specify requirements towards design implementation
- Provide the appropriate level of details of the design work, based on available timeframes for the design proposal
- Contribute to and maintain the CloudBlue Design System
- Participate in user research studies, accompanying and providing helping hand to UX researchers
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of expertise designing user interfaces for both B2C and B2B products
- Deep knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Framer, Principle and alike
- Expertise building interactive prototypes
- Expertise building live prototypes with HTML/JS and/or any modern Web framework
- Knowledge of the capabilities and implications of the current state of Web standards (HTML5, CSS3)
- Deep knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to successfully operate within global, cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, as directed
- Consistent quality of design solutions delivered
- Meeting delivery timelines targets
- Driving innovative ways to solve problems for customers
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*