Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With sales of $46 billion, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In the job of Junior Recruiter, you work from our office in Diegem and you are responsible for recruiting top talent for our Sales and IT jobs. In this job you are responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process from the intake interview with the hiring manager to signing the contract of our new colleague.
You will qualify the active and passive candidates via our HireGreat interviewing methodology. Furthermore, you will manage our job ads via our online and offline channels and sources.
As Junior Recruiter you will be part of our HR Benelux team. In this job you will report directly to our Team Lead Talent Acquisition Benelux. Our Country Chief Executive Christophe and his Management Team will be your internal customers.
Our HR Benelux team consists of seven people: our HR Benelux Director, Team Lead Talent Acquisition Benelux, HR Project Manager Benelux, HR Manager Belgium, HR Officer Belgium, HR Officer Netherlands, Senior HR Business Partner Netherlands and our HR Officer Netherlands.
What will you do?
- You will support and advise the business in the recruitment process;
- You are the Talent Acquisition advisor for our HR Business Partners;
- You inform your hiring community about the progress of our open jobs;
- You will actively realize inflow of talent through active sourcing;
- You will approach passive and active job seekers through various channels (i.e. LinkedIn);
- You keep focus on the latest trends within Talent Acquisition to meet the hiring needs of our Belgium business;
- You will be actively involved in our Talent Acquisition projects (i.e. Talent Branding & Marketing);
- You will identify, assess, and drive our collaboration with external recruitment agencies;
- You will proactively advise, support, and inform hiring managers and other stakeholders with our recruitment demand plans;
- You will inspire our candidates through developing relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates for future jobs.
What Talent do you bring?
- You have a first significative experience/internship in HR, Recruitment or Hospitality field.
- You just been graduated from Bachelor or Master degree
- You are highly customer-focused, social oriented and communicative;
- You have an interest in/affinity with IT and sales jobs;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, plus you are master the French language sufficiently to screen candidates in French;
- You have a strong sense of integrity and can handle confidential information;
- You are a proactive and a self-starting person who takes ownership and accountability.
What’s in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to be part of a growing, innovative and international company, where there is room for initiative and personal growth, by developing yourself through education and training.
You will work in a close team that is always ready for each other. We offer a fixed employment contract (80% employment optional),an unlimited access to LinkedIn recruiter and LinkedIn learning and last but not least an interesting compensation package with a numerous fringe benefits (e.g. groups and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, year-end bonus, bonus system, adv-days).