This job posting is no longer active.
Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 43869
Harmony PSA is a complete (SaaS) web-based business management tool used primarily by IT companies and consultancies around the world to deliver their services.
We are a close-knit team of software developers, support professionals and consultants. We are constantly providing enhancements and improvements to our product to ensure the platform continues to go from strength to strength.
An enthusiastic and experienced software developer is required for an exciting, dynamic development role.
We are looking for additional developers to join our growing team. If this sounds like what you are looking for then get in touch, we would love to meet you.
Our software is based on a predominantly Microsoft stack. Built on Domain Driven Design patterns, we employ HTML5, jQuery and Vue.js for the front end, and ASP.net MVC\nHibernate\SQL Server on the backend. In addition we use message queues for offline processing. We use GitHub for source control, TeamCity as our build and
Continuous Integration server, and Kubernetes\Docker for our hosting environment.
We are a tight knit team where everyone is involved throughout the development lifecycle from specification and design, all the way through to testing and deployment. We have a roadmap of new features which need to be developed based on strategic direction and user feedback. You will help design these features, implement them, do code reviews of other people’s work and participate in testing rounds.
· Developing new features and bug fixes for our platform
· Working with the rest of the team on designing and specifying new features and modifications to the software
· Participating in code reviews of your peer’s code changes
· Participating in test cycles
The Skills and Experience You'll Need;
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· An ability to learn fast and take on and understand complex concepts quickly
· Minimum 3 years’ relevant commercial experience developing complex business software
· An understanding and appreciation of SOLID development principles
· Excellent experience and knowledge of C#, ASP.net MVC, SQL Server, jQuery, HTML5, and ORMs
· Any experience with nHibernate and Vue.js would be advantageous
· Any experience of accounting or billing software would be very useful