Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Executive Admin will support our VP, Global IT Operations, and other executives on the team, with a significant range of assignments that are complex in nature, where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. The typical day would consist of managing multiple executive calendars for meetings onsite and offsite across multiple global time zones, making travel arrangements for global travel (once business travel reopens), executing expense reports on a timely basis and helping on ad-hoc projects including editing and or presentations on PowerPoint.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Support to the team, including, but not limited to agenda management, planning of meetings and conferences, booking of tickets and accommodation and ad hoc projects.
- Design and maintain databases and submit expense reports.
- Prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external clients and departments.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and job-related experience is required.
- 8 + years of experience in the role of Executive Admin, Assistant, Secretary, or similar, providing support for one or more senior level executives.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, Office 365 software, PowerPoint, Project, Excel and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication, spelling skills, as well as strong written and verbal communications skills required. Experience in a multi-country environment, covering multiple stakeholders, managing global time zones and calendaring.
How you stand out:
- You can make it rain on Power Point, you are tech savvy, execute fast decision making and you are adaptable.
- You are curious about technology and would love to be in an environment that can help you learn more.
- You enjoy being in a diverse work environment, exposed to global initiatives and opportunities.
- You are characterized by a high energy level and a flexible mindset.
- You know how to cope with ad hoc situations.
- You are known for your drive to achieve results, and your 'getting things done' attitude.
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.