Talent Acquisition Specialist (Only Immediate joiner)
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 44710
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions
, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions
. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist, India, you will be responsible for hiring top talent across PAN India.
The location for this full-time job in Mumbai or Chennai.
We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the full Talent Acquisition life cycle.
- You will evaluate passive and active candidates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our international hiring managers and qualify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills, and experience via our Hire Great
- You will partner with our hiring teams, to drive results, utilizing data and relevant sourcing metrics to ensure process improvement and using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall progress.
- You will proactively advise, support, and inform hiring managers and other stakeholders of our recruitment demand plans.
- You will inspire our candidates and hiring managers through developing relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates for future jobs.
Last but not least, in this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist you will ensure that we further lower our time-to-hire and cost-per-hire, increasing our candidate experience and quality of hire.
What Talent do you bring?
- You have proven extensive 4 -5 yrs of experience in a similar job.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You have experience with sourcing top talents in IT hiring in various niche domains like Cloud, Cyber Security, SAP consultants, Tech/IT, BI tools, BRIM, SOS, BIT, to name a few.
- You are experienced with using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You know how to use social selling in your recruitment activities and leverage our great brand to attract talent.
To be successful in this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist, you need to have a relevant Bachelor's or Master’s degree, as our industry, services, and products are fast-changing and complex.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.