Inside Sales SMB
Job ID: 44779
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales SMB.
- Contact person at Ingram Micro for products and solutions.
- Responsible for large, diverse, complex accounts.
- Provide information about the products and solutions to our resellers.
- Promote and sell a portfolio of products, services, and solutions directly to current and resell customers.
- You will take the initiative to further develop your knowledge and experience, necessary to optimally develop the portfolio. You participate in the training and commercial events as well as obtain the necessary vendor certificates.
- You keep in contact and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Create attractive quotes and you follow them up.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 - 3 years position specific experience.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.