Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 44537
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
This job requires permanent ability to work in U.S. We can't accept anyone currently working on an H-1B and wont be able to provide sponsorship.
- Collect, organize and analyze basic to moderately complex information and may provide recommendations to management to facilitate the decision-making process.
- This position will also develop electronic data-capture, analytical and project-tracking tools that assist management in better managing their programs.
- Responsibilities will include business process improvements with primary objective to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Detailed monthly reports along with occasional ad hoc reporting will be required.
- Project management for small and medium sized projects.
- New Product Introduction management.
- Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, customer service, cost and revenue goals.
- Acting as project team leader, coordinates team efforts in assigned accounts/territories.
- Ensures revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules.
- Ensures clear communication and timely resolution of issues.
- May participate in the development of strategies pertaining to program.
- Recent 4 year college graduate, or 2 years of Analyst experience.
- Strong skills in Excel, Access, ect.
- SQL knowledge is a must have.
- Knowledge of telecommunication/electronics industry is a plus.
- Ability to take managements direction and needs from concept to reality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and Ingram Micro sales and operations departments.
- Keen knowledge or ability to understand business and operational processes.
- Ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships within assigned account/accounts.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.