QC Inspector (PDC,2nd shift)
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 44344
Description Major Essential Functions:
- Identifies and accurately documents all inspection, non-conformance and re-work results. Provides accurate, legible and complete documentation.
- Immediately communicates all inspection sample non-conformities to department management for prompt corrective action and re-work.
- Performs ad hoc customer inspections as directed by Quality Control management.
- Ensures compliance with all Inspection procedures.
- Maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, supervisors and their departmental personnel at all times.
- Maintains a strong commitment to quality at all times.
- Demonstrates Brightpoint’s values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community involvement
Minor Essential Function:
- Complies with all safety regulations and requirements, as set forth within the established procedures and standards.
- Remains flexible with regard to job assignments at all times.
- Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/ or business management based on our fluid business needs.