Crick, NTH, United Kingdom
Job ID: 44644
LEAN Leader - Operations
As Lean Leader you will be joining a mature Operational Management team with an established Lean culture, working with the Head of Operations you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for Lean process improvement projects and driving a Lean and best practice culture across the business both locally and in the region of EMEA
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
Who you are…..
• Value Based: Employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action
• A Leader: Has an agile leadership style; able to adjust one’s approach to fit the situation as a driver, coach, mentor, or teacher
• Data Driven: Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
• Effective Communicator: Ability to work positively with front line teams as well as the Site & Country Leadership team to deliver the improvement goals and drive the Lean behavioural change
• Results Driven: A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
Who we are
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.