DescriptionIngram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The purpose of the role is to manage and drive a customer focused team. You’ll put your supervisory and organisational skills to great use by managing Advisors to improve their individual performance while ensuring excellence, satisfaction and integrity is delivered at every stage with the aim of building long-term relationships with our customers.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB:
· Achieve and improve on personal and departmental KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
· Resolve escalations in a professional manner
· Preparation and delivery of morning briefs
· Conduction weekly and monthly 121 reviews
· Managing probationary periods
· Demonstrate active communication skills
· Investigate agent written complaints
· Managing performance and SLA
· Managing absence, timekeeping and agent breaks
· Managing floor and resolving queries to give first time resolution
· Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
· Managing and planning time effectively
· Complete all administration accurately and with the highest quality
· Managing Agents QC results and feedback
· Participate openly in your personal development
· Proactively drive the Department by sharing and implementing way to improve processes
· Support other Team Seniors to ensure all teams deliver
· Ensure compliance of Ingram Micro policies and procedures.