Harmony is building the platform for modern partners. Our software delivers the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business they way want to across a variety of revenue streams, and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers are span the globe from industry-leading companies who’s integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
Harmony PSA is an Ingram Micro company. Ingram touches 80% of the technology you use every day with a focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, Ingram is the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries, more than 35,000 associates and partnering with leading companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, Dropbox, Docusign and 200 others. Harmony is one of the latest of 32 acquisitions since 2012.
At Harmony, you will have a massive impact on our customer organization, where you help to redefine the professional and managed services opportunities underpinning the $530 billion cloud enablement services, hardware and software market. The largest percentage of businesses (57.4%) fall into the Ad Hoc and Opportunistic stages of digital maturity – untapped market potential.
As an Account Executive, you’ll own the full sales cycle from lead to close. Harmony has achieved product market fit, and you’ll establish and build repeatability in sales motions across new geographies, primarily targeting customers that have a relationship with Ingram Micro. You’ll have the opportunity to lead, define and project manage new vendor partner sales motions that could influence $1.5 billion in increased revenue. You will evangelize the value of PSA, digital transformation to take Harmony to critical mass.
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- You will navigate and build strategic relationships across customer leadership in operations, finance, sales and support.
- Help educate customers on the value of PSA and digital transformation throughout the sales cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build Harmony awareness within organizations
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the software
- You are responsible for the development, project management, implementation and analysis of joint go-to-market motions with Vendor Partners like Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, Dell or HPE and monitor KPI’s
- You will coordinate regular reviews (i.e. quarterly business reviews (QBRs), monthly business reviews (MBRs) and track actual performance against forecasts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Professional Services, Customer Outcomes, Support and Product
- You will become a trusted advisor on partner business operations and build vendor transformation playbook
- Be able to travel up to 25% of time
- 4+ years of experience in closing Sales role such as Account Executive, Solution Architect, Partner Development Manager,
- 3+ Years in Technology or Strategy Consulting, Investment Banking,
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS/DBaaS), Technology Business Management, and Application Portfolio Management
- Knowledge of MSP and Partner business including IT administration, security, software asset management, hardware asset management, cloud insights, and contracts & procurement
- Software license experience, e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft, Dropbox and/or other major software publishers
- Leading contributors individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- High Aptitude: Strong commercial acumen, creative problem solving & analytical mindset
- Courageous, Competitive and Hungry: Do you have what it takes to win?
- Customer Orientation: Fanatical about the customer and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing
- Goal Oriented: You are motivated for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota, net new logo acquisition and cross-sell
- Gain a wholistic view of professional and managed services opportunity projected by IDC to grow to $1 trillion in 2024 with a CAGR of 15.7% with exposure to public cloud Azure, AWS and other leader SaaS, PaaS
- Manage a regional sales team
- Develop expertise in Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, SaaS, subscription management and integrated IT administration
- Develop expertise in a multi-billion dollar revenue Hardware business
- Grow into field sales, account management, implementation or customer success
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.