Software Onboarding Specialist - PSA Rev
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 44750
Description Harmony is building the platform for modern partners. Our software delivers the freedom for VARs and MSPs to run their business the way they want to across a variety of revenue streams and gives leaders end-to-end visibility. Our customers span the globe from industry-leading companies who’s integrated PSA system drives their competitive advantage.
Harmony PSA is an Ingram Micro company. Ingram touches 80% of the technology you use every day with a focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.With $50 billion in revenue, Ingram is the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries, more than 35,000 associates and partnering with leading companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, Dropbox, Docusign and 200 others. Harmony is one of the latest of 32 acquisitions since 2012.
At Harmony, you will have a massive impact on our growth team. You will be a founding member of the onboarding team and personally scale how we reinvent partner productivity.
As the Onboarding manager, you'll have the opportunity to be the face of the brand for new customers during 1:1 concierge onboarding experiences. This covers the full journey from registration, configuration and the experience of transacting through the system. You will report to the Head of Business.
- Become a leading expert on partner business and productivity
- Design and develop a scalable onboarding process
- Deliver 1:1 and small group onboardings with our customers
- Upgrade our customers' workflows; help them love Harmony
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth including reviewing and optimizing self-implementation wizards, group training sessions, webinars, check-ins
- Identify and report issues with the customer experience
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
- Scale sales to many thousands of paying customers
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy
- 2-4 years in a high-velocity customer-facing role, for example onboarding, implementation, sales, or customer success, training, teaching, hospitality.
- 2 years in a consultancy role
- Willingness to work in a startup environment and take on new and unexpected challenges with positivity and creativity
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Must be willing to build a scalable process
- Communication: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and in writing.
- Empathy: You understand how your customers succeed by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care.
- Teacher: You enjoy sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Goal Oriented: You are excited for new challenges and work to achieve inspiring goals.
- Problem Solver: You are adept at spotting issues, and quickly suggest elegant solutions.
- Delight: You will brighten any customer's day!
- Location: London or Remote (Europe, GMT Time Zone)
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Manage the onboarding team
- Gain a wholistic view of IT including technology stack, revenue management and partner business
- Develop expertise in Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, SaaS, subscription management and integrated IT administration
- Become an expert at listening to customers
- Grow into field sales, account management, implementation or customer success
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.