Inside Account Representative
O'Fallon, MO, United States
Job ID: 44345
Who we are:
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
If you are someone that has a strong pro-active sales approach, loves variety, has a track record of meeting/exceeding goals, and sees the value in partnering with teams to get results, then this is the opportunity for you! Passion for technology is a huge plus.
What you will be doing:
The Account Representative is responsible for maintaining a professional level of customer service to current and onboarding Strategic Accounts. This includes all day-to-day contact with the Clients, timely response times on emails both internal and external. Ensuring we are meeting our contracted SLA’s. Developing new processes to improve the day-to-day structure currently. This position is hands on with each account they are provided on various levels including but not limited to:
- In collaboration with our partners, customers, and other inside teams at Ingram, uncover opportunities to increase sales of various products/services
- Generate prospective opportunities through warm calls and other methods of lead generation
- Partner with customers & Ingram purchasing team on forecasting for product rollouts
- Problem solves for various issues such as distribution/warehouse challenges, customer service and licensing
- Build new as well maintain and expand existing relationships
- Maintain general knowledge across several technology platforms and partner with internal SME’s where more technical expertise is needed to assist in the sales process
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly Calls with assigned customers
- Daily issues pertaining to the account, operations, and sales
- Providing accurate reports generated per the account needs
- Educating on business solutions and products being offered within our organization
- Order submission for manually generated orders via Elite/GP as needed
- Providing daily support by learning about each individual account needs
- Following up on potential forecasting for both daily and project orders
- Staying current on both company and industry trends
- Building long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with accounts alongside internal departments to ensure a better customer experience.
- Updating/Adding product and services in Elite/GP to ensure accurate ordering scenarios are set accordingly for each individual account needs.
- Secondary Duties:
- Assisting with reporting needs
- Package Reports
- Billing Needs
- Invoice Reviews
What you bring to the role:
- Min High School Diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- 3 or more yrs. of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales -Inside Sales/Account Management
- Prior experience in a role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals/monthly quotas
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation starting at $18/hr
- Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.