Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 44977
Ingram Micro are looking for a Product Sales Specialist to sell, primarily by telephone – products, services and solutions to customers. Maintaining and improving on revenue and profit, whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service. You will be working across our Print Portfolio.
Individuals will be assigned a predetermined client base and also be expected to look for and develop new accounts and opportunities wherever possible. The role is solution focused and individuals will be expected to develop a strong understanding of the relevant programs, offers, products, services and solutions offered by the Vendors within the portfolio to enable them to provide best in class service and support to their customer base.
You will be given free scope to manage and run your own timetable to drive own success with the held Customer Service and sales/negotiating acumen within the market and within Ingram Micro UK.
• Provide information on solutions, availability, discontinuation & special offers to customers.
• Provide pricing and quotations to customers, taking customer orders and driving revenue for the Vendor brand
• Re-direct other inquiries appropriately to other IMUK departments and discuss on upsell opportunities.
• Initiate outgoing sales calls to maintain and increase the value of managed accounts
• Building, maintaining and developing relationships with customers.
• Advising customers of additional products and services which fit their business needs
• Develop a good understanding of their customer base including their Customers’ business model, structure, goals and objectives
• Develop exceptional business relationships at all levels of their Customers’ organisations
• Have a strong commercial awareness of the needs of Customers, Vendors and Ingram Micro
• Design and deliver account growth plans aligned with the vendor.
• Achieve and exceed specific targets in line with business expectations
• Manage and understand their sales pipeline to enable accurate forecasting and business planning
• Upskilling the wider sales floor on current sales and promotions.
• Understand Ingram Micro’s Value proposition, business model, service offerings and USPs in relation to their competition and their competition’s offerings and be able to explain and position them appropriately to their Customers
• Understand and apply Ingram Micro and its Vendors systems, programs and processes • Have the drive and motivation to proactively develop their own skills to enable their own development as part of a specific Individual
• Develop suitable Vendor accreditations as required/available
Knowledge, Skills or Experience Required
• Previous experience in a sales environment with a proven track record of success. • Understanding of appropriate products, solutions and markets is an advantage.
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.