Finance Operations, Intern
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45051
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Position Summary
: Finance Operations - InternResponsibilities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Administrative support of R&D projects and activities.
- Support in reporting, time-tracking of direct costs in Jira.
- OPEX budget reporting of Ingram Micro Cloud in Spain with PowerBI. Deviation analysis.
- Global Facilities reports.
- Participation in the preparation of 2022 budgets.
- Support in procurement processes.
- Control of agreements and contracts; expirations, renewals, extensions, cancellations....
- Support and update of internal procedures, in coordination with Ingram Micro's global processes.
- Support in the management of Ingram Micro Cloud facilities in Spain.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar.
- Try to stay as positive as you can, be proactive, and be eager to learn.
- English (B2 / C1 level). Participation in calls with teams from Bulgaria, USA and Canada.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables. advanced formulas etc, etc...).
- Efficient with Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, Outlook, Word, Power Point...)