Technical Presales consultant - HPE (Based in Morocco)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44870
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Technical Pre-Sales Consultant - HPE "
You need to be a proactive person with excellent communication skills to enhance the sales of assigned product by offering Presales support to customers, You need to master the product knowledge to design solutions and assist sales persons to up-sell and cross-sell designated products.
- Convert customers /resellers inquires into right technical solutions
- Meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- Generate Bill of Materials
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Ingram Micro’s demo center (where applicable) to present right solution to customer (reseller and/or end user) or on the customer site
- Design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present same to customer.
- Arrange and conduct a technical training for partners/customers
- Arrange and conduct in-house technical training for Ingram Micro’s partner (where applicable) as per target assign
Decisions free to make:
- Designing BOQ
- Technical Training content
- Meeting resellers, end-user & vendor
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- 3-5 yrs of presales experience.
- Relevant /industry experience / Pre – Sales (Technical) Certification on respective HPE or similar products.
- Server and Storage Vendor certification is a must.
- Good analytical skills
- Preferred: Multi-taker and works well under pressure, Driving license, Multinational experience
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.