Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
About this Dept/Team: Business Enablement and Optimization (BE&O)
The BE&O mission and strategy, established by leadership, focuses on 30/60/90-day projects with clear scope, clear deliverables and business ownership. Via process optimization and automation, BE&O facilitates real value, measured in hours or cost reduction on behalf of the business.
Within BE&O, the Actionable Data and Insights team continues to demonstrate best in class execution of actionable data, measure effectiveness and drive adoption through effective change management and process governance
About the Role: Business Transformation Lead
This is a New role dedicated to driving the Data Led Strategic Imperative.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the continued demonstrated best in class execution of actionable data, measuring effectiveness, and driving adoption through effective change management and process governance
- Manage the Actionable Data and Insight Pipeline, function as primary point of contact for follow-up and execution.
- Review and advise business leaders on actionable data by providing insights around current capabilities
- Assist with marketing and educating leaders on Actionable Data and Insights initiatives and tools
- Work with various business leaders on developing new data insight opportunities and turning into actions.
- Work with and advise the technical role(s) on dashboard creation and business requirements and data execution
- Trains the business leaders on how to use understand and use existing Actionable Data and Insight tools
- Strong analytical skills (specifically with analyzing and interpreting data)
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines, strong attention to detail, creativity, strategic thinking skills and relationship building skills.
Education/Experience: Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.