Corporate Financial Analyst I
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 45022
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting management with financial analysis and reporting. This includes financial analyses on data validation and management, financial modeling, & operating results analysis. May also be responsible for forecasting, budget preparation, and business planning. Often required to work on special projects. Opportunity to grow into areas of greater responsibility.
Analysis and interpretation of data
Support management with analysis and interpretation of financial data through periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses, including, but not limited to:
- Consolidation of Global Shared Services financial and operational data to support annual budget, quarterly forecast, and strategic plans
- Responsible for updating/streamlining templates, and building reports using Excel & OneStream
- Responsible for tracking status of projects, and reporting PO status using SAP
- Capital expenditure consolidation, review, and analysis support
- Responsible for tracking country benefit & providing leadership with analysis & commentary
- Financial modeling of prospective business initiatives
- Data validation, identifying trends, and consolidation of variance commentary on operating expense performance
Prepare a variety of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) reports
Prepare ad-hoc reports, following guidelines established by the requestor
- Manage successful completion of interdepartmental and departmental projects
- Effectively utilize team, departmental and intradepartmental resources to drive initiatives
BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or 4 years of related external experience or 2 years of related internal experience.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- 0 – 2 years business experience. Familiarity with working in a high-volume, highly dynamic, rapid paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Driven, detailed orientated, ability to stay on task, ability to work remote if needed
- Ability to make recommendations, gain agreement, and implement solutions on behalf of a diverse organization.
- A moderate level of knowledge in:
- Spreadsheets - Excel - developing formulas, using functions such as pivot tables, v-lookup formulas, and basic excel database logic.
- MS PowerPoint
- Word Processing - MS Word
- Preferred: SAP knowledge
- Ability to work with intermediate to senior level internal associates.
- A moderate level of financial analysis knowledge.
- Moderate level of modeling and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under moderate supervision and guidance at a stable pace.
- Ability to work take some leadership role with peers and work on project teams