Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job ID: 45059
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be a part of an on-site HR team and partner with management to deliver high quality support and advice. The Human Resources Generalist will support our vision and strategic direction to cultivate our world-class manufacturing and distribution facilities, acting as a change agent to continually develop the culture and support our vision. In this varied role, you will be responsible for recruiting.
The Recruiter will be a strategic talent adviser and business partner, responsible for providing the highest level of recruitment services to Ingram Micro leaders. They will deliver high-quality individual contributor, professional and manager-level candidates and advance the Ingram Micro brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers candidates and the community-at-large and work closely with leaders to define position requirements and evaluate candidates for skills match.
- Ability to work with high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Strength and experience in effectively dealing with both peer groups and senior executives
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decisions making skills
- Practical and effective: combines strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront and direct with all levels of the organization
- A strong motivator and ability to work effectively in teams and alone
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business, Organizational Management or comparable discipline, or related field experience preferred.
- 5 years of HR experience
- Experience with HRIS systems: Jobvite & Work Day