Head of Sales Operations
Northwich, Cheshire, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job ID: 45138
Salary: Competitive package dependent on experience
Location: Office Based (CW9 7UA) preferred
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Comms-care is a leading channel-only provider of IT support and service solutions. We assist over 900 channel partners and support over 30,000 active service contracts. Comms-care has extensive in-house technical resource, and its 15 years of channel experience coupled with a customer care philosophy of "go-the-extra-mile" results in reduced costs, improved service and greater operational efficiency across our reseller partners’ end-user customers' businesses.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director you will manage the sales operations teams. Comms-care is looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual to lead and evolve our existing Sales Operations team to drive, maintain, develop, and grow business revenues. The successful applicant will work within our leadership team to build out and implement the future strategy for sales operations while maximising partner retention and supporting the growth of service revenues.
You will lead a team of circa 20 staff, including Customer Relationship Executives and Sales Support Administrators to support our Sales Team to drive revenue with new and existing partners.
What will you be doing?
- Lead Sales Operations team, ensuring an effectively trained team by motivating and developing to exceptional levels
- Nurture a culture of high performance throughout our sales operations team, by providing appropriate training, development, support and coaching for colleagues.
- Take ownership and oversee the management of customer orders from order entry to delivery and invoicing
- Backlog management - ensure flawless flows and communication throughout process to meet customer expectation
- Develop and implement continuous improvement tools necessary to effect achievement of customer satisfaction
- Be active in driving change and evolution to support the improvement of the customer experience.
- Work with a strong data quality driven mindset to improve both the flow of good data, as well as the data itself
- Providing regular reports to the Sales Director
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with all internal departments
- Identify and support data integrity and clean-up projects
- Act as the escalation point for complaints queries
- Support the organisation and management team in internal / external audits and management reviews
- Understand the contract renewal, sales procedure, and systems
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role preferably within the IT Industry
- Ability to proactively manage Sales Operations
- Effective people management skills
- Confident communication skills and an excellent phone manner
- Driven, enthusiastic, motivated, tenacious and pro-active with a high work rate and determination to succeed
- Display solid organisational and time management skills
- Be professional and approachable
- Confident in sharing ideas, with the ability to diligently listen and document those of others
- A team player with excellent initiative and problem-solving skills