Lead, Windows Systems Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 44961
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work.
- Hands on IT professional that will roll up their sleeves and take on day to day task as well as complex problems.
- Must be a Windows expert, Windows Server 2016, 2019, Active Directory, DNS management, DHCP management, AD Forest migrations a plus.
- This is a leadership position and requires ownership of incidents/problems as well as mentoring team members.
- Uphold the standards set by the leadership team to deliver work at a high level.
- Follow and enforce the change management process based on the ITIL framework.
- Participate in project design and develop IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards
- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications
- Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions. Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues. Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 7 years position specific experience.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.